Superior Program Management Consulting Services
Our team has over four decades of combined expertise supporting advanced aerospace and defense programs both from Government and Industry perspectives across all warfare domains. TEC Solutions has a unique understanding of the complexities of planning, selling, and executing advanced technology programs with budgets exceeding $350M.
Financial Management and Contract Monitoring
Our team defines and tracks financial and contractual performance metrics, highlights possible execution risks, and provides mitigation recommendations to prevent program delays and cost growth. We develop a bottoms-up approach to program management and contracting motivating both the performer and Government to ensure mission success on time and on budget.
Unrivaled Technical Oversight of Program Execution and Performing Partners
Our team members are knowledgeable in advanced configuration design, computational modeling, platform survivability, tactical operational analyses, and technology demonstration planning and execution. TEC Solutions specializes in a wide range of technology focuses:
- Advanced aerospace & space platforms
- Satellite design and test
- Space Situational Awareness & Control
- Cyber warfare
- Electronic attack
- Propulsion system design and integration
- VTOL and VTOL survivability
- Flight demonstration
- Maritime technology
Program Control & Risk Management
We have a thorough understanding of financial and administrative processes and continually demonstrate the ability to apply this knowledge to the performance of mission critical programs. We execute programs and manage risk for multiple agencies and regularly develop briefings for senior-level decision makers regarding National Security.
Some highlights of recent TEC Solutions client services:
- Provided technical assessments of current technology gaps against industry specific approaches for advanced platforms driving future technology investment by the DoD and IC
- Identified and coordinated with Military Services and available demonstration assets to commit test ranges, related equipment, and support personnel leading to full-scale technology demonstration
- Implemented highly technical team with in-depth technical knowledge of threats and modern detection systems to define technology development program objectives with unequalled system accuracy and response time
- Assessed DoD, National policy and future threat posture to secure program approval through high-level DoD coordination and advocacy
- Coordinated source selection of multi-agency high value system development award, defined procurement plans and solicitation documents, provided subject matter expert input, and supported contract negotiations resulting in agency record-breaking acquisition cycle time